mBackupfor mSecure Mac / Windows
mBackup for Mac/Windows is available for Free!
mBackup is a free desktop application to import, export, back and restore data to and from mSecure for iPhone/iPad and Android via a private WiFi connection.
mBackup enables you to import data from other password managers and CSV spreadsheets for easy data migration. mBackup also supports CSV and XML exports in an encrypted and un-encrypted formats for easy print outs or data for storage in a safety deposit box. mBackup can save multiple backups from mSecure handheld devices. mBackup is available for Mac and Windows computers and requires access to your private wireless network to communicate with the handheld device.
mBackup 3.0 for Macintosh computers:
- Download mBackup and mount the volume
- Drag mBackup to your Applications folder
- Double-click to launch
mBackup 3.0 for Windows computers:
- Download mBackup
- Unzip the file to your desktop computer
- Double-click the Setup.exe file and follow the installation instructions. Note: mBackup for Windows requires Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.5 and will automatically install it if it's not already present
- Launch mBackup by going to your Start menu
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or Mac OS X 10.8 (MountainLion)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only), Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit) or Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit) or Windows 8 desktop
- mSecure for iOS 3.0 or newer on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- mSecure for Android 3.0 or newer on your Android device.