Mac OS X 10.5 through Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Only $19.99! for Mac App Store Version
Attention! Mac App Store version required for iCloud syncing with iPhone, iPad and Mac devices.
mSecure for Mac is a standalone password manager and digital wallet for your Macintosh desktop or laptop computer. The desktop version can create, edit and delete your records in the same way as mSecure for iPhone/iPad and Android.
- 256 bit Blowfish encryption, never been cracked.
- Your password is never saved anywhere in the software.
- Auto-lock to protect the app from unintentional disclosure
- Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords.
- New Auto-backup to keep data safe.
- Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes.
- Security Everywhere™ cloud architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
- Organize your data into groups, mark favorite records, sort by name, mod date or by type.
- Integrated search to locate records quickly.
- Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry, create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields.
- Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport.
- Print records to produce physical backup.
- Over 270 icons to personalize your records
- New iCloud sync over standard Internet connection with other iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac devices (must use Mac App store version of mSecure for Mac).
- Dropbox syncs data over a standard Internet connection, no firewall setup required (must setup Free Dropbox account, install of Dropbox is not required)
- New Auto-sync for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices.
- Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet.
- Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via Wi-Fi.
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), or 10.11 (El Capitan)