mSecure Windows Desktop
Windows XP (SP3) through Windows 8
mSecure for Windows is $19.99 for Windows Desktop
Click here for mSecure for Windows 8 for RT tablets.
mSecure for Windows is a standalone password manager and digital wallet for your Windows desktop or laptop.
The desktop version can create, edit and delete your records in the same way as mSecure for iPhone/iPad and Android. mSecure running on the desktop can act as a server to synchronize data between the desktop and multiple devices over a wireless network.
- 256 bit Blowfish Encryption, never been cracked.
- Your password is never saved anywhere in the software.
- Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes.
- Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords.
- New Auto-backup to keep data safe.
- Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes.
- Security Everywhere™ cloud architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
- Organize your data into groups, mark favorite records, sort by name or by type.
- Integrated search to locate records quickly.
- Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry, create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields.
- Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport.
- Print records to produce physical backup.
- Over 270 icons to personalize your records
- Uses Dropbox to sync data over standard Internet connection, no firewall setup required (must setup Free Dropbox account, install of Dropbox is not required).
- New Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices.
- Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet.
- Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via Wi-Fi.
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only), Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit) or Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit) or Windows 8 Desktop (32bit and 64bit)